9/10/08

guess whats happeing this week?

FAIR!!!!!!

the fair here is what some call, the best part of the year. I don't know if it is the absolute best, but I do know that I love going to the fair! It is so much fun because I get to see all of my friends from middle school, and I can pig out on funnel cakes!:)

So far this week I have been to the fair everyday 'cept Sunday (duh). On Saturday I actually worked at the 4-H funnel cake booth and got a free funnel cake :) Yeah! On Monday I went for a couple hours and hung out with my friend, Victoria. It was fun! Yesterday I went and watched Lucy play in the band, then I went home thought b/c I was really tired. I still got to see some of my friends so it was still fun. I probably wont go today since it is raining, and it is Wednesday (church night). Tomorrow I might go and then on Saturday I will most defiantly go Friday for two reasons: 1) It is fair day (NO SCHOOL!!!!) and 2) My cousins from Murfresboro are coming down to hang out with us and go to the fair since they don't have a fair there.

This week has been fun, and will hopefully continue to be fun! :)

No comments: